We can assist you in the following areas:
- Family Law - Children and Property - Attendance at meetings, mediations and appearances at Local, Federal Circuit and Family Courts.
- Conveyancing - Commercial, Residential and Rural Contracts. Please contact our office for a competitive and reasonable quote in relation to your sale, purchase or lease.
- Wills - Assistance with drafting Wills appropriate to your individual circumstances, Power of Attorneys and Enduring Guardians.
- Estate Matters - Lodging probate applications, Letters of Administration and assistance in deceased estates.
- Intergenerational and Succession Planning - For businesses and rural concerns
- Criminal Law - Local and District Court Matters
- Children's Court - In matters involving Family and Community Services (FACS) formerly known as Department of Community Services (DOCS) we are able to assist children, parents, grandparents and other associated family members. We are able to attend courts on your behalf throughout New South Wales. Please contact our office to discuss your legal rights. Legal Aid is available for these matters.